Tuesday 26 January 2010

Role Call


Found the perfect role for Alex Reid if he's serious about pursuing an acting career. He wouldn't even need any makeup.

I'm sure vile Vinnie could put in a good word and get him an interview with J.J. Abrams for the next Star Trek movie.

Absolutely cracking show tonight. The Kugal Fresh Award task was genius. Poor Ivana. At least she's still got her World Record. She claims to be the fastest woman on earth. The only woman who can run a mile in 4 minutes 10 seconds. Quite incredible for a 70 year old who dances like an arthritic emu.

I have a terrible confession to make. I'm starting to warm to Alex! He's like my Mum's coffee table. Thick mahogany with chunky legs and no matter how you dress it up it always looks out of place. I just don't want him to win because it will only feed Jordan's ego and her tawdry publicity machine.

He should dump Ms Price as quickly as possible but I don't think his balls are big enough judging by the quick squirt of fake tan he applied down there tonight.

Double eviction tomorrow!

How can they even consider getting rid of this show?

No comments:

Post a Comment